Nachos – Cheese Sauce on the Bottom – Salsa and Guacamole can go on top
4 Tbsps. Butter 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 Tbsps. Flour Jalapeno Peppers (optional)
2 cups Milk 1 Bag Tortilla Strips
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. White Pepper
- In a medium saucepan, melt Butter over low heat; stir in Flour until a paste forms.
- Slowly stir in Milk; cook and stir constantly until mixture becomes thick.
- Stir in Cheese and Salt and Pepper; if the sauce becomes too thick add a little more milk to thin it out.
- Place Tortilla strips in serving dish or individual dishes and top with the Cheese Sauce.
- Serve with Guacamole. com/recipes/condiments/chunky-guacamole/
YIELD: 4 – 6 Servings