16 oz. Pkg. Frozen Artichoke Hearts, thawed
1/2 Bunch Fresh Basil
1 clove Garlic, peeled (or more, if desired)
1 lb. bag Spinach fresh Spinach
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 pkg. Ranch Dressing Mix
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Place the Artichoke Hearts in a microwave proof dish and cook per the package directions.
- Wash and dry the Basil and Spinach (if necessary).
- Fit a food processor workbowl with the chopping blade; turn on and drop in the peeled Garlic and run until minced.
- Add the Basil and Spinach to the workbowl and run until it is chopped.
- Add the Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, Ranch Dressing Mix and the Lemon Juice.
- Run until well mixed. (A few seconds)
- Serve with Pita Chips.
Note: As an alternate way of serving place in a baking dish and top with Jack or Parmesan Cheese; heat until the dip is hot and the Cheese is melted.