CHINESE BARBECUED CHICKEN WINGS
4 pounds Chicken Wings
1/4 cup Sugar
1 Tbsp. Light Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp. Dark Soy Sauce
2 Tbsps. Hoisin Sauce
1 Tbsp. ground Bean Sauce
1 Tbsp. Rice Cooking Wine
1 Tbsp. Oyster flavored Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 tsp. Sesame Oil
1/4 tsp. ground White Pepper
3 Tbsps. Honey
1 bunch fresh Cilantro
- Rinse the Chicken Wings with cool water, remove any pin feathers and blot dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Bean Sauce, Rice Wine, Oyster Sauce, crushed Garlic, Sesame Oil, Pepper and Honey; stir to combine.
- Pour over the Chicken Wings, making sure they are well coated.
- Lightly cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight or for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the marinated wings in a shallow roasting pan and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove from the oven and finish cooking on a stove top grill. Turn once and cook until the wings are slightly crispy on the outside. Alternatively, they may be placed under a broiler for about 5 minutes on each side.
YIELD: 16 Servings