1 cup fresh Red and Green Chile Peppers (optional)
1 small Red Onion, peeled
1 Green Bell Pepper, seeded
1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded
2 ripe Mangos, peeled and seeded
¼ cup chopped Cilantro
Juice of 2 Oranges
Juice of 2 Limes
2 tsps. Honey
½ tsp. Salt
- Wash and dry all the Vegetables and Fruit before using.
- If desired, remove the seeds from the Chile Peppers; dice finely. (You may use fewer chilies or none at all)
- Dice the Bell Peppers and the Mangoes.
- Combine the prepared Vegetables and Fruit with the Juices and Honey and Salt.
- Gently toss to combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This will keep for a few days in the refrigerator.
Yield – Approx. 4 cups