3 cups All-Purpose flour 2 cups peeled, cored &
1 tsp. Salt shredded Apples
1 tsp. Baking Soda 3 Eggs
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder 2 cups Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 cup Vegetable Oil
1/4 tsp. ground Cloves 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- Grease two loaf pans or 1 Bundt pan; dust lightly with sugar and set aside;
- .Set oven rack at middle position; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Cinnamon; mix together in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Beat Eggs with paddle beater in electric mixer just until well-blended..
- Slowly add the Sugar and continue beating until all the Sugar is beaten in.
- Lower speed to 1 and gradually add the Oil; turn speed back up to high and continue beating until well-blended.
- Add the prepared Fruit-and Vanilla; mix at low speed until well combined.
- Slowly add the Flour mixture to the Egg mixture while still beating at low speed.
- When all of the ingredients have been well combined pour into the greased pans and bake for 45 min. or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and dry.
- Cool on rack for 15-20 minutes; loosen bread from sides of pan with metal spatula and turn out on cooling rack. Let stand until completely cool. Wrap and store or serve.