2 tsps. Yeast
2 tsps. Sugar
1 cup Warm Water
1 tsp. Olive Oil (optional)
3 cups Flour
1 tsp. Salt
- Use a large bowl to combine the Yeast, Sugar and Water; let stand until foamy. (About 5 min.)
- Add the Olive Oil and stir in 1/2 the Flour and Salt.
- When you are no longer able to stir, turn the Dough out on a floured surface and in knead in enough of the remaining Flour to make a Soft Dough.
- Continue kneading until the Dough is smooth, shiny and elastic.
- Place the Dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow to rise for one hour or until doubled in bulk. Punch down and shape to fit a pizza pan.
- Continue with the directions per your Pizza recipe.
YIELD: Enough dough for 1 large pizza or 8 small pizzas.