3 cups All-Purpose flour 2 cups shredded
1 tsp. Salt Zucchini
1 tsp. Baking Soda 3 Eggs
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder 2 cups Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- Grease or spray 24 non-stick muffin cups. Set oven racks to positions # 2 & 4; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Cinnamon; mix together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat Eggs with paddle beater in electric mixer just until well blended.
- Slowly add the Sugar and continue beating until all the Sugar is beaten in.
- Lower speed to #1 and gradually add the Oil; turn speed back up to high and continue beating until well blended.
- Add the shredded Zucchini and Vanilla; mix at low speed until well combined.
- Slowly add the Flour mixture to the Egg mixture while still beating at low speed. When all of the ingredients have been well-combined, pour into the greased pans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and dry.
- Cool on rack for 5-10 minutes; turn pans over onto the cooling rack. The muffins should come right out. If not, gently tap the pan on the side.
- Serve with Honey Butter.
Whip together 1 cup softened unsalted Butter and ¼ cup Honey of your choice. Whip until smooth and creamy. Serve soft.