2 1/4 cups unsifted Flour 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 1/2 tsps. Baking Powder 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Salt 3 Eggs
3/4 cup soft Butter 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the Flour, Baking Powder and Salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar and Vanilla together until creamy.
- Add the Eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in the Flour mixture. Stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Spread evenly into a well-greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 2 inch squares.
Yield: 35 Squares