CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
CREAM CHEESE BATTER CHOCOLATE BATTER
16 oz. Cream Cheese 1 ½ cups Flour
5 Eggs 1 cup Cocoa Powder
5/8 cup Sugar 1 tsp. Baking Soda
5 Tbsps. Flour 1 tsp. Salt
¼ cup unsalted Butter ½ cup unsalted Butter
1 Tbsp. Vanilla 1 ¾ cup Sugar
2 tsps. Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- Spray a 9 x 13 (quarter sheet pan) with a vegetable spray; set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl (or food processor), combine the Cream Cheese, Eggs, Sugar, Flour, Butter and Vanilla.
- Beat until creamy and pour into the prepared pan; set aside.
- Using a dry bowl, combine the Flour,Cocoa, Baking Soda and Salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl (or the Food Processor), cream the Butter and Sugar together with the Milk, Eggs, Vinegar and Vanilla; beat until very smooth.
- Gradually add the Flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Spread the Chocolate Batter over the Cheese Batter; cut through with a spatula to create a marbling effect.
- Bake 40 minutes in center of a preheated oven (350 degrees)
- When cool, remove from the pan and cut into bars; store in a tightly covered container or freeze half for later use.
Yield: 24 Bars (approx. 2 ¼” x 2 3/8”)
Note: To make a half recipe use 3 extra large or jumbo eggs in the Cream Cheese Batter