1 cup unsalted Butter 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
6 oz. unsweetened Chocolate, broken up 1 ½ cups Flour
1 cup Brown Sugar ½ tsp. Baking Soda
1 cup Granulated Sugar ½ tsp. Salt
4 Eggs Vegetable Spray
- Spray a 9 x 12” baking pan and turn the oven to 350 degree. Be sure that the baking rack is in the middle of the oven.
- Place the Butter and Chocolate in a microwave proof mixing bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds; remove and stir until the Chocolate and Butter are completely melted.
- Stir in the Sugars; add the Eggs and Vanilla and beat lightly, just until the Eggs are blended, then stir in the Flour, Baking Soda & Salt.
- Pour the Batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; to test the Brownies, insert a toothpick 1” from the sides. If it comes out dry, the Brownies are done.
- Cut into bars.