CHOCOLATE BUTTER CREAM FROSTING
1 cup unsalted Butter 1/2 cup Cream
1 lb. Milk Chocolate 1 lb. Powdered Sugar
- Allow the Butter to soften at room temperature or place in microwave for approximately 12 seconds.
- Grate or chop the Milk Chocolate in a food processor.
- Heat the chopped Chocolate and Cream in a glass bowl in the microwave for 60 seconds or until melted.
- Place the softened Butter in a mixer bowl along with the melted Chocolate.
- Beat at full speed until smooth and creamy; gradually add the Powdered Sugar until the desired consistency is achieved.
Yield: Approx. 3-4 cups frosting