DEVILS FOOD BUNDT CAKE
1/2 Cup Cocoa 1 Cup soft Butter
2 cups Cake Flour 1-7/8 cups Brown Sugar
1-1/2 tsps. Baking Soda 3 Eggs
3/4 tsp. Baking Powder 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
3/4 tsp. Salt 1-1/4 cups Buttermilk
- Lightly spray a full-size Bundt Pan; adjust oven shelf to the middle rack and preheat to 350 degrees. (If using a black pan, preheat to 325 degrees)
- In a small bowl, sift together theCocoa, Flour, Baking Soda and Powder and the Salt.
- Cream the Butter with the Sugar until light and fluffy; add the Vanilla and beat in the Eggs very thoroughly, one at a time.
- Alternately add the Flour mixture and the Buttermilk in small portions; beat thoroughly after each addition.
- Pour the Batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan.
- When thoroughly cool, top with Fudge Frosting, allowing the frosting to run down the sides. white-chocolate-fudge-frosting/
YIELD: 1 Bundt Cake