SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE
2 cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Salt
1 cup Butter
1 ¼ cups Sugar
1 cup Sour Cream
1 tops. Vanilla
½ cup chopped Nuts
2 Tbsps. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Grease and flour the indicated a 9” square pan or a Bundt Pan; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the ingredients for the topping; set aside.
- Combine the Flour, Baking Powder, Soda and Salt.
- Cream the Butter and Sugar; beat in the Eggs and Vanilla.
- Add the Flour mixture, alternately with the Sour Cream.
- Pour half of the Batter into the prepared pan; sprinkle with half the Topping.
- Spoon remaining Batter on top; sprinkle with the remaining Nut mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven on middle shelf for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on rack 20-30 minutes before removing from pan or serve directly from the pan.