CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
2 ¾ Cake Flour 1 cup Butter
1 tsp. Baking Soda 2 Eggs
1 tsp. Salt 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
1 cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Granulated Sugar 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Measure the Flour, Baking Soda and Salt; combine in a medium bowl.
- Cream the Sugars together with the Butter, Eggs and Vanilla.
- Stir in the Flour mixture, and mix well.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Form the cookies with a #60 Food scoop or two teaspoons and bake on parchment lined cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
YIELD: Approximately 3 dozen Cookies
Note: Any variety of Chips may be used