Basic Waffle Batter
2 cups Milk
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Salt
1/3 cup melted Butter
- Plug the Waffle Iron in and begin heating.
- Separate the Egg Yolks from the Whites; be very careful not to get any Yolk into the Whites.
- Place all the ingredients except the Egg Whites into Food Processor work bowl fitted with the chopping blade and Pulse until well moistened.
- Beat the Egg Whites until stiff enough to hold a peak.
- Gently fold the beaten Whites into the batter.
- Brush the waffle grids with Salad Oil or lightly spray with a Vegetable Spray.
- Pour about ½ cup of Batter into the center of each heated Waffle Grid.
- Close the iron, bake until golden, about 2 – 1 ½ minutes or until steaming stops.
- Remove Waffle to a heated plate and keep warm in a 200 degree oven until ready to serve.
Yield: About 6 Waffles