PEANUTBUTTER / CHOCOLATE FUDGE
1 (7 oz.) jar Marshmallow Cream 10 oz. Peanut Butter Chips
1 ½ cups Granulated Sugar 8 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate
2/3 cup Evaporated Milk Chips
½ cup unsalted Butter 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
¼ tsp. Salt
- Combine the Marshmallow Cream, Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Butter and Salt in a heavy 3 qt. Saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling and stirring over medium heat for 5 full minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in all the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips; stir until all the candy is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the Vanilla Extract.
- Pour into an 8” or 9” square baking pan that has been buttered and lined with baker’s parchment or waxed paper.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm (about 2 hours) or freezer (approximately 15 minutes).
- Cut into ¾” squares.
Yield: About 2 ½ lbs. Fudge.