WHITE CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPY CANDIES
1/4 cup unsalted Butter Large Saucepan
3 cups Marshmallows Wooden Spoon
1 cup White Chocolate, chopped 12” x 12” Pan
6 cups Rice Krispies® Waxed Paper
Vegetable Spray Plastic Wrap
- Generously spray the 12” x 12” pan with Vegetable Spray to prevent sticking.
- Melt the Butter in the Saucepan over low heat.
- Add the Marshmallows and stir constantly with the wooden spoonuntil the Marshmallows begin to melt.
- Stir in the chopped White Chocolate. Continue stirring until all the Marshmallows and Chocolate are melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the Rice Krispies®; mix until the Krispies are completely coated with the melted Marshmallows.
- Spoon the Krispy mixture into the prepared pan; use waxed paper to push the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Wait 5 minutes then turn the Krispies onto a clean sheet of waxed paper or a cutting board.
- Cut into 12 squares. (If using a round pan, cut into 12 pie-shaped wedges.)
Yield: 12 Pieces
Note: Immediately fill the cooking pan with hot water; this will make it easy to clean.