1-2 cloves Garlic, peeled Juice of 1 Lime
1 Serrano or Jalapeno 1 tsp. Salt
¼ bunch Cilantro
4 Ripe Tomatoes
- Fit a food processor with the chopping blade.
- Turn on and drop in the cloves of Garlic and chop until finely minced.
- Add the Chili Pepper and run until finely minced.
- Wash and dry the Cilantro Leaves; mince finely.
- Fit the processor with the “6 x 6” (French fry) disc and dice the Tomatoes which have been wash, dried and cored. (If necessary, cut them in half to fit the feed tube. (The tomatoes can alternatively be chopped with the chopping blade)*
- Refit with the chopping blade, add the Lime Juice and Salt and pulse once or twice to combine all the ingredients.
* The tomatoes may be diced with a serrated knife instead