Fresh Strawberries 1 Pt. Whipping Cream
1 ripe Banana per person 1/4 C. Powdered Sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
Strawberry Ice Cream Chopped Nuts
Chocolate Syrup Maraschino Cherries
- Wash, hull and slice the Strawberries; sprinkle with Granulated Sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the Cream until soft peaks form; add the Powdered Sugar and Vanilla and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Peel and slice the Banana into lengthwise portions; place 1 sliced Banana in each dish.
- Place a scoop of Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream in each dish; top with Chocolate Syrup, sliced Strawberries and Whipped Cream.
- Garnish with Chopped Nuts and Maraschino Cherries.
- Serve immediately.