EASY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
1 (14 oz. Can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 cups Half & Half or Cream
1 ½ cups Milk
1 cup Chocolate Syrup
1Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients together in freezing container of an ice cream freezer.
- NOTE: To save having to wash measuring equipment do the following:
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Pack in Salt and Ice (or place in freezer) for one hour or more after freezing.
- Purchase the Half and Half in a pint (2 cup) carton.
- Use the Eagle Brand can to measure the milk (a scant can will equal a cup and a half)
Variation: Add 12 oz. of Mini-Chocolate Chips halfway through the freezing cycle.