RASBERRY ICE CREAM
1 (14 oz. Can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 cups Half & Half or Cream
1 ½ cups Milk
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
1 Box fresh Raspberries or 1 cup frozen Raspberries
- Mix the Dairy Products together in freezing container of an ice cream freezer.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- While the Cream is freezing, clean the Raspberries and sprinkle lightly with the Granulated Sugar. (Use only enough to cover the Berries)
- If using frozen Berries, use straight from the bag. DO NOT DEFROST!
- When the Cream is almost frozen, add the Berries and continue the freezing process until the desired consistency has been reached.
- Pack in Salt and Ice (or place in freezer) for one hour or more after freezing.
- Serve with additional fresh Raspberries.
NOTE: To save having to wash measuring equipment do the following:
- Purchase the Half and Half in a pint (2 cup) carton.
- Use the Eagle Brand can to measure the milk (a scant can will equal a cup and a half)