‘OVER THE TOP’ CHCOLATE TRIFLE
2 cups ‘Cake Pop’ (chocolate) overflow or
2 cups dried Chocolate Cake Crumbs
Chocolate Milano Syrup
1 ½ cups Heavy Cream, Whipped
½ cup Mini-Marshmallows
½ cup Mini-Chocolate Chips
- Place the Cake pieces in at least a 1 qt. bowl.
- Sprinkle with just enough of the Chocolate Milano Syrup to moisten. (Chocolate Liqueur may be used instead) Let stand until the Cake pieces become softened.
- Combine the Mini-Marshmallows with the softened Cake Pieces.
- Add the Whipped Cream and gently fold in.
- Spoon into a serving dish or individual dishes. Sprinkle the Mini-Chocolate Chips on top.
- Best if refrigerated at least one hour before serving.