2 cups Whipping Cream
2 (3.4 oz) Pkgs. Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
1 (20 oz.) can crushed Pineapple (packed in juice), well drained
1 cup Mini-Marshmallows
Mini Shamrock Candies
- Place the Whipping Cream and Pistachio Pudding Mix in the bowl of an electric mixer or food processor fitted with the metal chopping blade.
- If using an electric mixer, fit it with the wire whisk attachment and run at high speed until the Cream/Pudding mixture has formed stiff peaks.
- Press out as much of the liquid from the Pineapple as possible and fold into the Pudding Mixture.
- Fold in the Marshmallows; if the mixture seems too stiff, you can fold in a little of the reserved Pineapple Juice.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or individual dishes. Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, top with additional Whipped Cream, if desired and the Shamrock Candies.