SWEET CREPE SHELLS
1 cup Milk
1/4 cup Water
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 cup Flour
1 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
3 Tbsps. Butter
- In a medium – size bowl, beat the Eggs with a wire whisk; add the Milk and Water and mix well.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients and beat until the batter is smooth.
- Refrigerate at least one half hour before cooking.
- Use a Crepe pan or Omelette pan for cooking.
- Heat the crepe pan until a drop of water splashed on it sizzles; melt the Butter and stir into the Batter.
- Use approximately ¼ cup of Batter (the exact amount depends on the size of the pan)
- While you are pouring in the Batter, tilt the pan with your other hand to cover the bottom of the pan.
- When the edges begin to dry and bubbles appear on the crepe surface, turn it over with a heat-proof spatula and cook a few seconds more on the turned side.