1 Recipe Pizza Dough pizza-dough/
Olive Oil Oregano and fresh Basil
Salt & Pepper
Crushed Garlic 3/4 lb. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare the dough about 1-1/2 hours before serving time. (Or purchase ready-made Dough
- Prepare the Pizza Pan by lightly spraying with a vegetable spray.
- After the Dough has risen, punch down and shape into a round ball; flatten the ball of dough and stretch or roll until it fits the Pizza Pan.
- Lightly brush the dough with the Olive Oil, and then spread with as much crushed garlic as desired.
- Spread the crushed Tomatoes (as desired) on the dough.
- Sprinkle with the Oregano and or fresh Basil.
- Top with the shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake the Pizza on the bottom shelf of a 500 – degree oven.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until the Crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
YIELD: 8 Single Servings