VEGETABLE FRIED RICE
2 Eggs 1 tsp. Salt
2 Tbsps. Peanut Oil 1/2 tsp. Pepper
2 Carrots, shredded 1 cup Petit Pois
4 cups cooked Rice 2 Scallions, minced
- Lightly beat the Eggs.
- Heat the Oil in a wok; add the Eggs and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly to scramble.
- Remove the Eggs and set aside.
- Add additional Oil to the wok (as needed); add the shredded Carrots and sauté until the Carrots are almost soft.
- Add the Rice, Salt and Pepper; stir and cook until the Rice is hot.
- Stir in the Peas and cook for 2 minutes longer; stir in the minced Green Onion. Season with Soy Sauce, if desired.
- Serve hot.