6 medium Green or Golden Apples 6 Skewers
¼ cup Butter Jelly Roll Pan
1 cup Brown Sugar Wax Paper Sheets
½ cup Light Corn Syrup
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk Medium Saucepan
1 tsp. Vanilla Wooden Spoon
- Wash and dry the Apples; insert skewers into to the stem end.
- Place wax-paper sheets on the jelly roll pan and spray with the Vegetable Spray.
- In the saucepan, combine the Butter, Sugar and Corn Syrup, and bring to boiling over medium heat.
- Stir the Condensed Milk into the Sugar mixture; simmer, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches the soft ball stage (234 to 238 degrees)
- Stir in the Vanilla and remove from heat.
- Dip each skewered Apple into to the Caramel; twirl each one to completely cover the Apple.
- Place each Caramel covered Apple onto a sprayed waxed paper square.
- Chill until ready to eat.