PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPY CANDIES
½ cup unsalted Butter Large Saucepan
5 cups Marshmallows Wooden Spoon
¼ cup Peanut Butter 12” x 12” Pan
6 cups Rice Krispies® Waxed Paper
1 cup Mini-Chocolate Chips Plastic Wrap
Chocolate Melt ‘n Molds
- Generously spray the 12” x 12” pan with Vegetable Spray to prevent sticking.
- Melt the Butter in the Saucepan over low heat.
- Add the Marshmallows and stir constantly with the wooden spoon until the Marshmallows Remove from the heat and add the Rice Krispies®; mix until the Krispies are completely coated with the melted Marshmallows.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips, if desired.
- Spoon the Krispy mixture into the prepared pan; use waxed paper to push the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Wait 5 minutes then turn the Krispies onto a clean sheet of waxed paper.
- Cut into 12 squares; melt the Melt ‘n Molds in the microwave (60 seconds), stir and return to the microwave for 30 seconds more, if not completely melted.
- Dip one end of each Krispy piece into the melted Chocolate; lay on waxed paper to set. When dry, wrap each individually in plastic wrap.
Yield: About 10 Pieces