‘EGG DROP’ SOUP WITH LIONS MANE MUSHROOMS
3 OR 4 Lions Mane Mushroom Sections
1 quart Chicken Broth
2 Green Onions
Salt & Pepper
2 Eggs, beaten
- Pull apart the individual spores from each clump or section and set aside.
2. Heat the Broth to a simmer.
3. While the Broth is heating, wash the
4. Either thinly slice the Carrots or sliver, using a
5. Thinly slice the Green Onion.
6. Add the Vegetables to the heated broth and
allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until the
Vegetables are almost ‘fork tender’.
7. Slowly pour in the beaten Egg and Using a
fork or a long handled implement, stir
8. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.