1-2 cloves Garlic (or more)
1/4 c. Fresh Oregano
1/4 c. Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 c. Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground Pepper
1/2 tsp. Sugar
- Peel and crush or mince the Garlic; place in a medium size bowl.
- Mince the Oregano and set aside.
- Add the Balsamic Vinegar to the Garlic along with the Dijon Mustard.
- Slowly whisk in the Olive Oil; continue whisking until an emulsion forms.
- Whisk in the Salt, ground Pepper and the Sugar.
- Taste and adjust the ingredients if necessary; if desired, more Olive Oil may be added.