CORN FRITTERS SUPREME
2 Eggs 1/4 tsp. White Pepper
1/2 cup Sour Cream 1/8 tsp. Paprika
3/4 cup Flour 1 cup Corn Kernels
1 tsp. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt Oil for Frying
- In a medium-size bowl, beat the Eggs; add the Sour Cream and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Pepper and Paprika.
- Stir in the Corn Kernels, just until mixed.
- Heat about 3 inches of Oil in a frying pan or wok and heat to 375 degrees.
- By the tablespoonful, carefully lower the Fritter Batter into the Hot Oil; cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot either plain or with honey or maple syrup.
Yield: Approx. 15 small Fritters