RED, WHITE & BLUE POTATO SALAD
2 lbs. White Rose Potatoes 4 tsps. Salt
2 lbs. Red Rose Potatoes 1 tsp. Black Pepper
1 lb. Blue Peruvian Potatoes ½ C. Basil Vinegar*
1 medium Onion, chopped 2 Tbsps. Dijon Mustard
1 Yellow or Red Bell Pepper, minced ¼ C. Sugar
½ head Celery, diced 2 Tbsps. Virgin Olive Oil
½ bunch Parsley, minced ¼ C. Ranch Dressing
½ cup Chives, snipped
- Scrub and cook the Potatoes until fork tender.
- Prepare remaining Vegetables.
- When Potatoes have cooled, cut into bite-sized wedges; toss with Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Dijon, Vinegar and Oil.
- Add remaining Vegetables and toss well.
- Adjust seasoning to taste; refrigerate until ready to serve.
* To make Red Basil Vinegar, place a sprig or two of Red or Purple Basil (green can also be used) in a clean jar or cruet. Add enough white Vinegar to cover the Basil. Place a lid on the jar and let stand for several days. When the Vinegar starts to turn pink, it will be ready to use.
YIELD: Approximately 20 Servings