ASIAN BEAN SPROUT SALAD
1 lb. Bean Sprouts 1 Tbsp. Peanut Oil
3 Scallions, diced 2 Tbsps. Seasoned Rice
2 Carrots, shredded Vinegar
¼ cup Cilantro, minced 1 tsp. Salt or to taste
- Combine the Bean Sprouts, Scallions, and Carrots in a medium-size bowl.
- Combine the Peanut Oil, Rice Vinegar and Salt and add to the Vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust, if necessary.
- Add the Chili Flakes and toss again. (The intensity of the Chili Flavor will increase over time, so be careful when using them)
Note – If desired, a Tbsp. of Fish Sauce may also be added
* Old Boney Mountain Garden Grotto Dust – available at http://www.oldboneymountainhotsaucecorp.com/