2 Heads Romaine Lettuce 1 recipe Caesar Dressing caesar-salad-dressing/
Garlic Olive Oil
- Wash and dry the Lettuce; break into bite‑sized pieces.
- Prepare the Dressing Mix according to package directions.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of Salt in the bottom of a large salad bowl and rub the cut end of a Clove of Garlic in the Salt: be sure to cover the entire bottom) of the bowl.
- Add the Lettuce pieces to the bowl and toss well to incorporate the Garlic into the Lettuce; toss with the prepared Salad Dressing.
- Add Croutons just before serving.
- If desired, the Anchovy Paste can be eliminated from the dressing and Anchovy Filets can also be substituted.
YIELD: 12 Servings