1 ¼ cups whole Cranberry
½ cup melted Butter
1 cup Cornmeal
½ cup Flour
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
1 ½ tsps. Salt
3 Tbsps. Sugar
- Beat Eggs well and blend in the pureed Cranberry Sauce and melted Butter.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the Egg mixture; mix only until completely moistened.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8” square baking pan and bake in oven that has been preheated to 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve while still warm.
YIELD: 16 small portions or 12 large ones.
* Run the whole Cranberry Sauce through your food processor until it is fairly well chopped. It is okay if there are still small pieces of berry in it. If you have leftover sauce, make Cranberry Butter with it to spread on the bread when