1 – 1/2 Cups Primary Batter * 1 Tbsp. melted Butter
1/2 cup Flour 1/2 tsp. Salt
1 Egg 2 Tbsps. Milk
1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- Place the primary Batter in a warm bowl; add the 1/2 cup Flour.
- Beat the Egg and stir into batter; stir in the Sugar.
- Add the melted Butter and Salt; stir in the milk.
- Heat griddle to 400 degrees (very hot); ladle batter onto griddle with a soup spoon.
- When the pancake is covered with bubbles and the edges are dry turn over and cook on the other side.
- Serve with melted butter and warmed syrup or honey.
- Fruit may be added to the batter before cooking.
YIELD: Approx. 4 Servings