1 clove Garlic 1 tsp. Salt
1 Serrano or Jalapeno Juice of 1 Lime
¼ bunch Cilantro 2 Tomatoes
2 ripe Avocados
- Fit the processor with the chopping blade. Turn on and drop in the clove of Garlic and chop until finely minced.
- Add the Chili Pepper and run until finely minced.
- Wash and dry the Cilantro Leaves; mince finely.
- Peel the Avocados, remove the pits and cut the flesh into quarters.
- Coarsely chop the Avocado with the chopping blade using the pulse button.
- Add the Salt, Lime Juice and the Tomatoes, which have been quartered.
- Pulse, until the Tomatoes are chopped and the mixture is combined. For a smoother Guacamole, run until the Avocados are finely chopped.
Note: Guacamole is a great topping for Nachos /recipes/appetizers/5319-2/