24 oz. Cream Cheese 1 tsp. ground Cinnamon
1/2 cup Cream 1/2 tsp. ground Nutmeg
5 Eggs 1/2 tsp. ground Ginger
1 cup Sugar 1/8 tsp. ground Cloves
1 1/2 tsps. Vanilla
1 1/2 cups cooked, mashed Pumpkin Graham Cracker Crust
1/8 tsp. Salt Chocolate Curls
- Fit food processor bowl with the STEEL KNIFE; divide the Cream Cheese into 8 pieces and place in Processor along with the Cream, Eggs, Sugar and Vanilla.
- PULSE, just until Cream Cheese is broken up then turn ON and let run until the cheese mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the Pumpkin, Salt and Spices and run until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Pour into prepared crust and place on middle rack in 375 degree oven.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with Chocolate Curls.
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
1 cup + 2 Tbsps. Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/3 cup Sugar
6 Tbsps. unsalted Butter, melted
- Place the Graham Cracker Crumbs in a food Processor work-bowl, which has been fitted with the STEEL KNIFE.
- While the processor is running, slowly add the Melted Butter through the small feed tube opening; allow to run just until the Graham Cracker Crumbs are moistened.
- Press into to the bottom of a 10” spring-form pan.
- Fill with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling and bake according to Filling Directions.