HALLOWEEN MONSTER EYES
2 tsps. Salt
14 oz. Pimiento Stuffed Green Olives
12 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
Red Food Coloring
- Place the Eggs in a large saucepan; cover with Cold Water and 2 Tsps. Salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn the heat off and allow the pot to sit, covered on the burner for 12 minutes.
- Run Cold Water over the Eggs; when cool enough to handle, gently roll the Eggs on a hard surface, and then carefully peel away the shell.
- Cut the Eggs in half widthwise; carefully remove the Yolks (a teaspoon is a good tool for this) and reserve for another use.
- Whip the Cream Cheese with the Onion Powder until it is light and fluffy. Mound the Whipped Cheese into the Egg Whites with a spoon or use a #70 food scoop.
- Press an Olive into each Cream Cheese Eyeball, with the Pimiento facing up.
- For a final, creepy touch, dip the tip of a toothpick in red food coloring and draw broken blood vessels in the Cream Cheese.