HAUNTED PUMPKIN PASTA SALAD
1 lb. Wagon Wheel Pasta 3/4 cup Ranch Dressing
Orange Food Color Shredded Parmesan
2 Tsps. Salt Salt and Pepper to Taste
1/2 pkg. frozen diced Carrots
1/2 pkg. frozen Whole Kernel Corn
1 can sliced Black Olives
1 cup Petit Pois (Baby Peas)
1 cup diced Celery
- Add the Salt to 4 Qts. Cold Water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add enough Orange Food Coloring to make the water turn Orange.
- Stir in the Pasta and bring back to a boil; cook the Pasta uncovered for about 10 minutes or until Al Dente. (Firm to the tooth)
- Microwave the frozen Carrots and Corn according to package directions. (Do not overcook!)
- Drain the cooked Pasta and rinse with cool water.
- Combine the Vegetables together with the Pasta; stir in the Ranch Dressing and add Salt and Pepper to taste; top with Parmesan Cheese.
YIELD: 6 Servings